iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » Why no Part Three?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why no Part Three?
Fang
Rewinder
Member # 5593

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fang   Email Fang   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, how come there's no inclusion of Part Three on the website? I see only 1 and 2 mentioned in the side menu on the left. WHERE'S THREE?
Posts: 33 | From: London England | Registered: Feb 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prolly cause no one wants to review it...why not submit your own review and get it incuded on the list...?

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fang
Rewinder
Member # 5593

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fang   Email Fang   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I very well may do that. Like The Godfather Part Three, I don't understand why some sequels get universally HATED! I thought Karate Kid Part Three was good. Okay, not as good as one and two but the maturity and closeness and natural progression of Daniel and Miyagi's relationship was great! Also, the scene where Daniel breaks the clubber's nose was QUALITY! Lol!
Posts: 33 | From: London England | Registered: Feb 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atone
Rewind Curious
Member # 5772

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for atone   Email atone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally other then the fact Ralp looked too old to be playing a 18 year old(or however old Daniel was supposed to be) I Thought Karate Kid 3 was a pretty good movie

I mean sure it had the same(well almost) story as 1.. the tournament.. but I thought it was pretty good.. I enjoyed the Next Karate Kid also.. But then again thats just me...

Posts: 3 | From: MI | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The truth is that I just never got round to doing part III on the KK website. The Rewind ended up taking all my spare time... [Frown]

-Nick

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paint Defence
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6006

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Paint Defence   Email Paint Defence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to see it. The quality of the 3 movies goes in order from 1-3 in my opinion(like most sequential movies), but they'll all good.

But, if you add it please stop there. No Next Karate Kid PLEASE.

Posts: 11 | From: MI | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched KARATE KID a week ago and KARATE KID this week. I will eventually see part 3 (NETFLIX) even though I have heard mixed reviews, mostly bad.

My daughter watched them with me and she said "After Part 3 is there a Part 4?" and I said "Yeah. I've seen that one. It's a girl. And it sucks" but she's sort of gotten her interest peaked and wants me to rent THAT one too. I hated that one! BUT NETFLIX has a set that has both 3 and 4....so I guess I'm gonna get stuck watching 4 again.

Seeing that "Mr Miyagi" has passed on to the great dojo in the sky I guess they are officially done making these!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pearwater
Rewinder
Member # 6093

11 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for pearwater   Email pearwater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...I must admit I was disappointed with three..the love interest was a waste of time IMO,but Terry Silva made up for it..very entertaining.
Posts: 47 | From: Yorkshire,England | Registered: Oct 2007 | Site Updates: 11  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home