iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « Karate Kid » thank you L..., and nice to meet you (other members)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: thank you L..., and nice to meet you (other members)
sue
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1152

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sue   Email sue   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello I am a girl from the Netherlands...:)

My name is Sue, 16 years old and i'm a Chinese. I love martial arts and i am doing Pencak Silat since I was 7.
Pencak Silat is come from Indonesia. I like it and respect it..Beside Pencak Silat I like other martial arts too!
A sweet guy told me that i had to see Karate kid2...because of personal reason :)
Thanks to him I came here to this site..and I preciate him, love him
But anyway...I hope to hear from you (all the members) soon. And want to share my interest with you. bye bye xxx Sue

Posts: 14 | From: Netherlands | Registered: Sep 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for karate babe   Email karate babe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello
im 18... and ive loved the karate kid movies since i was really young.
i hope you feel as welcomed to the site as i did when i registerd *_*. the yahoo clubs are also good as they keep you updated about kk news.

Posts: 247 | From: london,uk | Registered: Aug 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
sue
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1152

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sue   Email sue   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you :)
nice 2 meet u
greetz

Posts: 14 | From: Netherlands | Registered: Sep 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for karate babe   Email karate babe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your very welcome *_*
Posts: 247 | From: london,uk | Registered: Aug 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
sue
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1152

Rate Member
(*.*) thank you..
BTW: I think you are a KK-fan..do you know any other site of KK? Because I can't save the pictures here, it is illegal or something...
xxx sue :)

karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
have you tried the yahoo clubs? theres ralph macchio hang out club then theres the karate kid world club.
and also geosites.com/hollywood/hills/3036/macchio.html and lanes page.
i think you can save the pictures from there.
good luck with it.
im a really big fan i mean i think theres people who have more memrobilia and stuff but i know in my heart (and so do my mates) how much i love the karate kid. All my friends think im sad but i dnt cate cos i luv the karate kid *_*

sue
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1152

Rate Member
thank you very much.. :)
it doesn't really matter what they think..it is all about you.
xxx

karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
thats so true!!!*_*
were you able to download the pictures you wanted...the geosites are good for quick saves. ^_^

sue
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1152

Rate Member
i was busy last week, so i didn't have download pictures from lycos. I feel so down...i don't know what i have to do now. No one can help me...I just have to handle this problem all by myself. There are so much pain inside..i want to cry now. :(

x sue

karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
dnt cry. what is the problem? im not sure but maybe i can try and help. why are u not able to save the pictures? the geosites are usually realllly good cos all u do is right click then save??/
awww dnt cry ;)---it will work out!!!! *_*

sue
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1152

Rate Member
i hope so...thanks for youre support.
No i didn't have time to save pictures, but I will do that if I have time left :)
I am ok now, I have stopped cry..but still unhappy :(..but thank you very much..friends 4ever! It's a secret problem, can't tell you..sorry.

xxx sue

karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
im pleased to here youve stopped cryin *_*
karate kid friends 4 eva *_*
wen eva i feel down i watch all 3 of the karate kid movies.....always works!!!!

sue
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1152

Rate Member
thanks for your advice :)
Unfortunately I don't have any film of kk. But I think I'll buy it.
The last kk i saw, was kk2. I have rent it in a videostore.
anyway take care...bye bye
kiss sue

HarryGlos
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 219

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HarryGlos   Email HarryGlos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you should really get yourself a copy of the trilogy as not only are they greatly entertaining, they are a testament to modern story telling. A shoulder to cry on, a mate to have fun with the KK films have a little of us all in, everyone can see something in the films relevant to their lives:-

*Daniel being bullied
*Mr Miyagi's pain at losing his wife
*Johnny acting up and showing off to his mates when he knows what he does is wrong.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2001 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
karate babe
Master Rewinder
Member # 879

Member Rated:
sooooooooo true....and there is something about the kk films which really motivates, inspires me and also gives me hope *_*
sue
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1152

Rate Member
you're right...there 's a scene that makes me cry, I was too emotionally.
But also there were secenes that make me want to fight..hehe. As I told you, I am doing martial arts. All my agression came out.
This movie is great...it really motivates me.
But I really want to thank L. Because he told me about KK.

sue
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1152

Rate Member
i am sorry...
long time no being here...hehe

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home