iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » How to post pictures on this site

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to post pictures on this site
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed that alot of you guys have no idea how to put pics up here. I will try my best to explain it:

First off....click where is says "full reply form." Then click on "image". A small screen will open and ask you for the complete url of the pic you want to show, just enter the complete url in the space provided.

To get the url:

I usually just do an image search on Yahoo or Google....then I copy and paste the url from that. You can also just right click on any pic on the internet, go to "properties", and all the info on that pic with come up, including the url. Just copy it and paste it in the space provided on the rewind. If you want to post your own personal pictures, you need to upload them first to a sharing site such as Photobucket, Flickr, Tinypic, etc. Once you upload them there, you will now have a url for your pictures and can then post them here.

Note: After you do all this, make sure you preview your post to make sure that the pic will appear. If the pic is copyprotected, it will show a red x and you will have to remove that pic and find a new one.

Now you all should have no excuse for not posting pictures. [Wink] This place is alot more fun when you do! Good luck.

P.S.
If you are still having trouble, PM me and I'll try to help out.

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And just as a gentle reminder (that I'm sure isn't needed) - any inappropriate pictures will be removed..... Use the Report Post link to alert the moderators to anything that you feel we need to look at.
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks 80's.....no time to try it out now, but will look into it later.
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will have a go later dude, nice..
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I did it man!!
Nice going 80's Man.. [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad I could help everyone....happy posting!
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Bumping this for some newbies(and maybe a couple of vets as well [Wink] )

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home