iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Adv. Of Cpt. Nemo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Adv. Of Cpt. Nemo
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who remembers this cartoon segment of the Captain Kangaroo show? It was called the Adventures Of Captain Nemo and was about a guy and 2 kids (boy & girl) who cruised the ocean in a cool little submarine looking for lawbreakers on the ocean.
Anyways... I had forgotten all about it until I saw a DVD of it at Wally World! It is one of the $1 DVDs and they had about 5 different volumes of it. It sure was great to see it again. I bought 1 volume and now that I watched it I'm going back to get the other ones. I just hope they don't decide to put Slim Goodbody on DVD! [Smile]
Anyone remember the Cpt Nemo cartoon?
I also remember other segments I liked on Cpt. Kangaroo like Simon (the boy drawn in chalk) and the toothbrushes that had wheels on them and would run from the germs. I remember the magic drawing board too.
Those were the good old days when I would sit in front of my Grandmas tv and watch these shows. Makes me miss it.

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not familiar with Capt.Kangaroo, but is it the same Capt.Kangaroo that Bruce Willis sang about in Pulp Fiction??
Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home