iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » I'll be amazed if you can figure this one out....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'll be amazed if you can figure this one out....
gordongecko
Ace Rewinder
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I've never asked for help with a movie on here but there has been a movie from the early to mid 80's (I believe). I think it was a made for tv movie or mini series, but that is just a guess. All I remember from the movie is that there were a few kids stuck in a house that had flooded. They were trying to get out of there but there was some sort of wild cat in there too. I think it was a cougar. Anyway, this movie has always been in the back of my head and I have always wished I would come across it some day. It's not much to work with but any input would be great. Thanks,

GG

Posts: 427 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to say the short lived tv series "Manimal" but that was a panther...........
Posts: 3842 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could it have been the 1976 made-for-TV film Flood! with Robert Culp?
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Ace Rewinder
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw some info on the internet the other day and it looks like that might be it. There was what looks like a 3 part series about a house that floated away during a flood and went down the mississippi and the two kids were in it. They befriend the cougar at some point. I'm curious if there is anyway to get a copy of this. I've seen various dates on when it was made or aired. Some say late 70's some say 80's. Any more insight would be great.
Posts: 427 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home