iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Lost Boys: The Tribe Trailer (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lost Boys: The Tribe Trailer
Chucky
Rewinder
Member # 4575

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chucky   Email Chucky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lost Boys is an amazing film, one of my favourites.
I was shocked to discover they had made a sequel. Thing is, its one of those great 80's films where a sequel isnt needed. A bit like the Goonies.
Surely they should have made it massive, a bit like the new Indy film.
Oh well never mind. Im still going to have to see it. Always a coreys (both) fan.

Posts: 36 | From: Swindon, UK | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moviehole's been tipped off that South African stunner Tanit Phoenix (“Lord of War”, “Gallowalker”) has joined the cast of direct-to-disc sequel “Lost Boys : The Thirst”, now lensing in Cape Town, SA.

Phoenix, whose foxy face and frame can be seen often in men's mags, will play the part of Gwen, a wealthy romance novelist who enlists the help of vampire-hunter/surfboard shaper Edgar Frog (Corey Feldman) to track down a family member whose gone missing.

Needless to say - considering Ms Phoenix has been recruited to play her - Gwen’s a dead-set hottie that's bound to raise Frog's, er, stake.

Phoenix joins the abovementioned Feldman, Jamison Newlander, Sean Cameron Michael, and Seb Catang for the Dario Piana-directed sequel, out next year via Warner Premiere.

More on the second sequel to Joel Schumacher's 80's 'classic' as it comes in.

http://www.moviehole.net/200921639-exclusive-phoenix-joins-lost-boys-3

Posts: 3235 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny76   Email johnny76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God I hope they dont make a part 3 ! Part 1 is one of my favorite movies. The tribe was terrible and embarresing ! Im not sure I wanna know what part 3 will be like.

But yet, ill have to watch it simply because im a fan of the original.

Posts: 224 | From: Pa. | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home