iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » new topic: favorite 80's movie quote (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: new topic: favorite 80's movie quote
just one of the girls
Master Rewinder
Member # 5766

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for just one of the girls   Email just one of the girls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just name one and also let us know what movie it came from...

Sixteen Candles:
"Oh, sexy girlfiend"

Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should list the quote and see if other people can guess what movie it is from.

Bob

Posts: 311 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just one of the girls
Master Rewinder
Member # 5766

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for just one of the girls   Email just one of the girls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok let's do that...name a quote and let's see who can guess which movie it's from...

i'll go first:

"I see it in pink neon. Blink Blink Blinkety Blink"

Posts: 180 | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diane1212
Rewind Curious
Member # 5815

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Diane1212         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
qq
Posts: 2 | From: Dayton, Ohio | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diane1212
Rewind Curious
Member # 5815

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Diane1212         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you guess which movie...

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

Posts: 2 | From: Dayton, Ohio | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5315

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sonz   Email sonz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
easy. its coktail (1988)

if i put the letter c in to the title it filters it lol

Posts: 62 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5315

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sonz   Email sonz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ill have a turn... ok heres one...

''Get back ya brain-damaged bag-of-bones, or I'll have you gassed!''

Posts: 62 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just one of the girls
Master Rewinder
Member # 5766

Member Rated:
sonz you good...good job!!!
just one of the girls
Master Rewinder
Member # 5766

Member Rated:
Sonz...ok i'm going to take a guess and i doubt i'm right...is it night of the creeps?????
sonz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5315

Rate Member
hehe thanks! and nope its not. nice try though
sonz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5315

Rate Member
anyone?
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beaches...
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5315

Rate Member
good one! ur turn.

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hint:

Great movie made in the 80's but it's not about the 80's

Quote:

You been laid yet? I'm serious, I know what your problem is. Sperm pressure, it's scientific.

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
just one of the girls
Master Rewinder
Member # 5766

Member Rated:
wow, i was totally off with the beaches quote.

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
Come on...

Hint:

the lead characters name is Ritchie...

Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
La Bamba?
Posts: 2299 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I think that is La Bamba, man, I didn't know anyone quoted that movie but me.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4151 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
Yup! It's La Bamba. Great movie... [Smile]
Chris the CandyFanMan
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it's my turn then, so:

"I'm sorry sir, but I was scared! When people are chasing you with guns, you don't stop and ask them how much they weigh!!"

Posts: 2299 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
I didn't get a good look at them (or something like that), there was a big guy, and a small guy...

Armed and Dangerous??? Gotta love John Candy :-)

Chris the CandyFanMan
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
Indeed.
just one of the girls
Master Rewinder
Member # 5766

Member Rated:
jdocster04 give us another quote since you got the last one
sonz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5315

Rate Member
i havent seen that for ages. wasnt it norman kane that said that line?

[ 01. June 2007, 14:21: Message edited by: sonz ]

Chris the CandyFanMan
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
Yes it was ("The big was...big, and the smaller guy was, uh, smaller.").
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home