iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's cartoon do you know it.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80's cartoon do you know it.
Meesh 26
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 5648

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Meesh 26   Email Meesh 26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, this one starts out with a band singing and at first they aren't a cartoon, and then something happens and they get sucked into some weird land where they are a cartoon and they are trying to find thier way home. That's about all I remember except the girl in the band had lond black hair and wore pink. Any ideas?
Posts: 12 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Mouse Avenger
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4406

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Mouse Avenger   Author's Homepage   Email The Mouse Avenger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It reminds me of "Rock & Rule", one of my fave 80's flicks...but only just a little. Otherwise, I think you may need to ask some other folks for some assistance; I'm afraid I can't help you much.
Posts: 1057 | From: With my mouse pals on Baker Street | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KID VIDEO?
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds just like it, in fact.
Posts: 2299 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was gonna say jem and the holograms but i know thats not right but still a good show [Wink]
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meesh 26
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 5648

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Meesh 26   Email Meesh 26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kid Video sounds really familiar, let me do some research, and I'll get back to ya. Thanks
Posts: 12 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meesh 26
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 5648

Rate Member
Yep, it was Kidd Video. Man, I loved that cartoon. Your good mamamiasweetpeaches. Thanks a lot.

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home