iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Any 80's movie Christmas gifts?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any 80's movie Christmas gifts?
gordongecko
Ace Rewinder
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious if anyone got any new 80's movies for christmas.

I recieved National Lampoon's Vacation, and Better Off Dead. Very excited that I now own the two. I also gave my brother The Last Dragon. He was pretty pumped.

Posts: 435 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got Scrooged, which was nice. Need to find the time to watch it now.....
Posts: 3415 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by P.S It's Paul...:
I got Scrooged, which was nice. Need to find the time to watch it now.....

I got Scrooged too Paul! Great movie. I actually saw it in the theater when it came out and I can vividly remember how it looked and how much I liked it then. I watched a bit of it Christmas night and it's still great. Bill Murray is so underated as an actor.

"And Mary Lou Retton as Tiny Tim..."

Posts: 2220 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5315

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sonz   Email sonz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i did! i got pretty in pink and st elmos fire..wicked!!
Posts: 62 | From: england | Registered: Dec 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mane1980
Rewind Guru
Member # 4240

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mane1980   Author's Homepage   Email Mane1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got The Wizard [Cool]
Posts: 631 | From: From Out of this World | Registered: Jul 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got O.C. and Stiggs!!!
Posts: 2886 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joker
Master Rewinder
Member # 3840

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for joker   Email joker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got farris bullers day off and licens to drive
Posts: 299 | Registered: Feb 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imawalkingcorpse
Master Rewinder
Member # 1675

1 Update

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for imawalkingcorpse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't get anything, however I did get a Best Buy gift card, which will go towards a few movies.
Posts: 155 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the 80s Trivial Pursuit game. It is pretty much the same as the 80s game that I already have just cooler pieces in the game.
Posts: 5259 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jessie the Sunflower Goddess:
I got the 80s Trivial Pursuit game. It is pretty much the same as the 80s game that I already have just cooler pieces in the game.

I got one of those too!! I do great on the music questions (especially the hair band ones).
Posts: 2886 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kessa Sun
Rewind Curious
Member # 5420

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kessa Sun   Email Kessa Sun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got pee wee's playhouse on dvd for christmas
Posts: 1 | From: Houston | Registered: Jan 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the Fraggle Rock Season 2 set, which came with a replica of the pitch booklet they used to sell HBO on the show. Also counting was the Best of Match Game set, with a couple of episodes from the syndicated run in the early 80s (including the 2 or 3 games with a then-unknown Kirstie Alley as a contestant).
Posts: 2314 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanstar
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4235

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Phanstar   Email Phanstar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got BeetleJuice! Oh and I bought my wife Golden Girls Season 1 on DVD.
Posts: 85 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djsolidsnake86
Rewind Curious
Member # 5476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for djsolidsnake86   Email djsolidsnake86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gordongecko:
Just curious if anyone got any new 80's movies for christmas.

I recieved National Lampoon's Vacation, and Better Off Dead. Very excited that I now own the two. I also gave my brother The Last Dragon. He was pretty pumped.

better off dead is a good movie?
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jirish35
Rewind Curious
Member # 5562

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jirish35   Email jirish35   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO Better Off dead not a good movie.......It is a hilarious and awesome movie.
Posts: 2 | From: Los Angeles CA | Registered: Jan 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spicyred
Rewind Curious
Member # 5567

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for spicyred   Email spicyred       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the 80's trivial pursiut game also-I cleaned house on that game-
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home