iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help, please!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help, please!
CH-4614
Rewind Curious
Member # 2057

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CH-4614   Author's Homepage   Email CH-4614   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey pals, would anyone help me out to find a movie of the 80's, with this song in it: 'Nothing's gonna stop us now' -- by starship?
The film is about a young man who works in a department store, coincidentally he got to know a princess from ancient Eygpt which is the garment model in the store, then they fell in love, and then the bad guys come to look for her... I really have no idea what the name of this film is, so if anyone helps me out, I will very much appreciate it. Thanks!

Posts: 3 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rose
Master Rewinder
Member # 2033

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rose   Email Rose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its Mannequin my friend, starring Andrew Mccarthy, Kim Cattrell and Estelle Getty. Great flick, some of the music was okay, starship's tune was excellent.

-

Posts: 150 | From: Lakewood, WA | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rose
Master Rewinder
Member # 2033

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rose   Email Rose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and this is the dvd version at Overstock.com for 9.89. here is the url if you want to look for your self

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=77198cid=34782&fp=f

Posts: 150 | From: Lakewood, WA | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

35 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the movie is called MANNEQUIN with andrew mccarthy and kim cattrall. there is a page on this site that tells about it. go to the smart menu to the left of this page. it is listed there.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 35  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

35 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe rose, we were posting at the same time [Smile]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 35  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CH-4614
Rewind Curious
Member # 2057

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for CH-4614   Author's Homepage   Email CH-4614   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many many thanks Rose & Ronnie, your help is highly appreciated, thanks again! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 3 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rose
Master Rewinder
Member # 2033

Member Rated:
Yeah Ronnie, I saw that.. [Smile] , I knew somebody had to know the movie..I had seen it so many times, I could probably quote the lines verbatum.

Your welcome CH- anytime. Some of these movie and song requests are really difficult, but I couldnt believe I actually knew the answer to that one..it was great!!..

Way to go Ronnie for the simultaneous post! [Big Grin]

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home