iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help???
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jaymi   Email Jaymi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In watching 'Say Anything' I noticed that there is a song that starts while Lloyd and Diane are driving the drunk guy home. The DJ comes on the radio and says that he is playing 3 hours of rock and roll. There is a song starting and all that we hear is the guitar riff and then the song cuts out. I bought the soundtrack for the movie on CD and this song is not on it. What is this song???

Jaymi [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 348 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StinkyBUTTHOLE
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The song is called "McKayla's Wish" (by Kilo and Minny) Don't mention it!
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jaymi   Email Jaymi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you rock dude..I am looking for this song, what album etc would I find this on?? I really like the little riff... [Big Grin]
Posts: 348 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
does anyone know where I cna get this song?? Amazon has no clue...nothing on kazaa... help???? [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]
Jaymi
Master Rewinder
Member # 1434

Member Rated:
I am still working on this..Stinky is MIA so I have no clue where to find this song and it is killing me......HEEEELLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!! [Eek!] [Mad] [Eek!] [Mad] [Eek!] [Mad] [Eek!] [Mad]

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home