iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » best werewolf movie (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: best werewolf movie
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Mom´s a Werewolf writer Mark Pirro seems to be a real "tongue in cheek" type of guy.
Some of his other titles are: A Polish Vampire in Burbank, Curse of the Queerwolf and Nudist Colony of the Dead.
Would love to see them [Big Grin]

Posts: 5214 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax
Rewind Icon
Member # 8571

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just sort of thinking that this movie would never get the go ahead today. I have not actually seen it, but I do remember seeing it many many times at the video store [Smile]
Posts: 2035 | From: Kamp Komfort | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably not but this is why i love the 80s, they put all these crazy ideas on film.
Whether the viewer likes it or not, it was at least something different.

Posts: 5214 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax
Rewind Icon
Member # 8571

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I completely agree dude. I love all that corny stuff. I really do [Wink]
Posts: 2035 | From: Kamp Komfort | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im getting ready to watch the howling 2, your sister is a werewolf
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Jedi
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Good Package:
im getting ready to watch the howling 2, your sister is a werewolf

Now that is a movie !! [Big Grin]

well, more in a guilty pleasure kinda way.. still good fun though.

Posts: 1100 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sybil danning, what else you need to say
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Jedi
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
remember the first time i watched howling 2 i laughed so much that it began to hurt!

yeh your right there johnny,definitely a guilty pleasure!

Posts: 1120 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
atomik, ur comin up with some bizarre titles iv never heard of - awsome stuff...can i get my hands on the bubank vampire movie ??? is it subtitled?
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now that is a movie !!

well, more in a guilty pleasure kinda way.. still good fun though.

a little more info on this one please...not seen it...bad laughin bad or just bad??
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
I also have Bad Moon and it´s a decent flick.
Written and directed by the legendary Eric Red (The Hitcher, Near Dark, Cohen and Tate, Blue Steel and Body Parts)

Dog Soldiers is great!

seein as u pointed out that it was written and directed by a legend...iWILL be watching it now!!! Indeed he is awsome...and i love blue steel

thanks for the back up with Dog soldiers (not Gog as i realised what i typed) doh!

Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

185 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Special mention: She (1985).

While Tom and D1ck are searching for Tom's sister Hari, who has been abducted by the Norks while the trio were visiting a flea market in Heaven's Gate and was taken to Titanium Mountain, they come across a community whose inhabitants mutate into werewolves at night. They are then rescued from being slaughtered by She and Shandra.

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 185  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Please use these banners to click through to Amazon when you buy things. They really do keep this board running. Thank you from everyone @ The Rewind.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home