iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The say ALMOST anything thread ! (Page 27)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 39 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  37  38  39   
Author Topic: The say ALMOST anything thread !
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

12 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope we play Italy and annihilate them!

Yes it was a good game. I am sure you were the same as me getting worried when we were 2-1 down but hey we finished em off in style. Welbeck's goal was nice too. I think he was trying for that and just a bit of luck went our way too.

Posts: 2332 | From: On the point, top of the dune | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 12  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a turn-up! Russia and Poland both getting eliminated, whooda thunk it?
Posts: 3415 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

12 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep Russia and Poland goneski!

I really hope England goes the distance.

Italy Vs Ireland - Let's hope there is an upset. I hope Robbie Keane powerhouses a couple of goals in and sends Italy packing.

Posts: 2332 | From: On the point, top of the dune | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 12  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I counted on the Czechs but what Greece did once again was unbelivable.

I hope that Denmark will do few goals tonight.

Posts: 5506 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the best album covers - ever!

-

"THE ORDER – 1986 is the fourth and new studio album from Switzerland’s old school Hard & Heavy Rock band known as: THE ORDER.
1986 will be released on July 27th, 2012, via Massacre Records."

Posts: 5506 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

7 Updates!

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lizards do push-ups to comunicate or to bulk up...?
| Site Updates: 7 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

7 Updates!

Arthur Rackham was a genius.
| Site Updates: 7 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

12 Updates!

Member Rated:
You can lead a cow upstairs but not down
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead....
Posts: 3415 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this one is actually from my brother

if you kill somebody in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, is it still a murder?

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

Usain Bolt!.. god forgot to put spots and a tail on this man.
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't care how, I want it nowwwww
Posts: 3320 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

12 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by The Good Package:
this one is actually from my brother

if you kill somebody in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, is it still a murder?

It made me laugh that's for sure
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

12 Updates!

Member Rated:
Premier League starts in half an hour!
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Yeah i can´t wait, the summer break´s been too long!
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

12 Updates!

Member Rated:
Agreed!
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just watched one crazy summer and the great outdoors in the same day and i felt like i took a vacation in my recliner, strange but true and fun
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Bernie_Lomax:
Premier League starts in half an hour!

Liverpool lost to West Brom 3 - 0 darn it.
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

My niece lil friend is listening to Justin Biber in the other room.

... My 12 gauge shotgun is sitting in the corner.

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Back in the game!
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
was it just my computer or did everybody loose access to the rewind yesterday?

also, i would really like to go bowling again

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Maestro
Member # 9818

3 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried 2 different times yesterday with no success. What was that all about. I had fears of the site being gone forever.
Posts: 924 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

12 Updates!

Member Rated:
Yes I had the same problem with. Package what is your best bowling score?

I can't remember exactly what it was but one day I got about 240 something. I was just in a zone.

I had 8 strikes in one game. 5 of them being consecutive.

P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

Connection problems at the web host company yesterday. Nothing we could do until they sorted it out...
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Jedi
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, that's what they want you to believe..
This reeks of government conspiracy.. I just know it !
And don't say i'm being paranoid here.. you hear me !

Gotta go now.. I think my house is being watched. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1243 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 39 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  37  38  39   

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home