iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 21C Movies » Last 20** movie you HAVE seen (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 80 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  78  79  80   
Author Topic: Last 20** movie you HAVE seen
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by He came and he saw that it was NOMS:
Just watched 3:10 to Yuma with Christian Bale and Russell Crowe.

Probably the best western I have seen since Unforgiven. 9/10.

The Noms, The Bad and The Ugly [Cool]

Check out Seraphim Falls with Liam Neeson and Pierce Brosnan. Classic.
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

33 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i watched burn after reading 2 days ago. it was decent..made me laugh in some areas - not bad, i'd say.
7/10

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 33  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just watched 3:10 to Yuma with Christian Bale and Russell Crowe.

Probably the best western I have seen since Unforgiven. 9/10.

The Noms, The Bad and The Ugly [Cool]

Noms, 3:10 to Yuma was an excellent movie--I completely agree with you!!
Posts: 2884 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wathced 11:14, starring Hilary Swank, Patrick Swayze, Rachel Leigh Cook, Henry Thomas, and Barbara Hershey, amongst others. I enjoyed the movie - I'd give it a 7.5 out of 10.

-

Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Defiance with Daniel Craig. Pretty good movie I give 8/10.

I watched 11:14 right after Crash came out saturn. I liked it pretty good although I preferred Crash........

Posts: 3842 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

100 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reservation Road starring Jennifer Connelly, Mira Sorvino, Joaquin Phoenix, and Mark Ruffalo. A very sad movie, but excellent and well acted.
Posts: 3604 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 100  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
All for Noms and Noms for all...
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for All for Noms and Noms for all...   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just about to watch Doomsday.

I'll tell you what I think later...

Premature Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2499 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
All for Noms and Noms for all...
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for All for Noms and Noms for all...   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoyable movie that pays homage to films like Mad Max, Aliens, Platoon, The Warriors etc. I love British movies and this one, whilst not as good as Dog Soldiers is equally as good as the Descent. Pleanty of scope for a sequel too and I hope that someone in Government in England has watched it and is considering building a huge containment wall around Scotland because that idea rules!!!!

Nomsday [Cool]

Posts: 2499 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

33 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i caught 11:14 late one night on cable. very entertaining! i had no idea about the movie, cause i hadn't even heard of it, but i too, thought it was pretty good.

noms, my b/f loves dog soldiers. the sci-fi channel shows it from time to time and we always end up watching it.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 33  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Dog Soldiers is really good.
Haven´t seen The Descent yet.

Posts: 5279 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Enjoyable movie that pays homage to films like Mad Max, Aliens, Platoon, The Warriors etc. I love British movies and this one, whilst not as good as Dog Soldiers is equally as good as the Descent. Pleanty of scope for a sequel too and I hope that someone in Government in England has watched it and is considering building a huge containment wall around Scotland because that idea rules!!!!

Nomsday [Cool]

Noms,

I've gotta check this one out. I keep hearing it's good. I too like Dog Soldiers. Actually, I think there are a lot of funny scenes in the movie like the kitchen scene with the guy fighting off the werewolf. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Member # 465

33 Updates!

definitely good stuff jdoc.. the werewolves look so cool, IMO.

noms first told me about this movie, it took a while before i finally gave it a shot.

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey did you guys know about the new Underworld movie? Underworld Rise Of The Lycans... If you like werewolves this is a must see...

It starts tomorrow here in the US. This is part three. The first two were good.

http://www.entertheunderworld.com/

I've gotta see this one...

-

[ 22. January 2009, 09:42: Message edited by: jdocster ]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fightertown
Master Rewinder
Member # 7418

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fightertown   Email Fightertown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Underworld Rise of the Lycans is a Prequel to the first two movies.
Posts: 222 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
Yup!
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love horror. I love Vampires. I love Werewolves. I don't love Underworld. I still can't figure out why. Meh..
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

100 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
I love horror. I love Vampires. I love Werewolves.

I do too. I also loved the first two Underworld movies and I am psyched for the third.
Posts: 3604 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 100  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Maybe I'll try again. I was kinda sleepy the night I watched it..

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
Maybe I'll try again. I was kinda sleepy the night I watched it..

Get a couple of these:

-

And these:

Part1
 -

Part2
 -

...and watch...

Oh, if you get a couple of these:

-

Call me and I'll be right over... [Big Grin]

Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Ok buddy. But heres the thing..

One: I'll have that pint and a good few more gone likity split..

B: The movie will go out the window once the chick arrives...

But hey, feel free to call anyway.. [Big Grin]

[ 24. January 2009, 08:30: Message edited by: Paul Dangerously, you iceholes.... ]

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
heheee.... [Big Grin]
Fightertown
Master Rewinder
Member # 7418

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Fightertown   Email Fightertown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw Slumdog Millionaire. Now it makes sense why it's in the running for best picture!
Posts: 222 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Jedi
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Review

A very enjoyable zombie flick.

7/10

Posts: 1146 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw Notorious last night, the biopic about Biggie Smalls. It was better than I'd thought it be.

6/10.

Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched The Alphabet Killer. It was good. I want to see Notorious but I'll wait till it comes to HBO or something.
Posts: 2884 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 80 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  78  79  80   

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home