iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » « 80s Music » paul young song mimed - FUNNY!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: paul young song mimed - FUNNY!!
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guys real name is david armand and he has made a living out of miming actions to songs...this is a must see guys, very clever and very funny. Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5tZp8pFuA4

also try torn by natalie imbruglia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osnUB9bUm-E

Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe, the things you can make a living out.

Funniest moments: "I'm the type of boy" and when he repeats "Telling you, that's my home".
He also has a pretty original way to describe "lay my hat" [Big Grin]

Thanks for sharing.

Speaking of funny takes on music. I posted this a while ago. Check it out sometime.

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i kinda thought youd like that tko...its done in good taste.
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

18 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It makes you realise the inanity of pop lyrics!
Posts: 3007 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 18  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

200 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A great laugh, oneyedwilly.

I split my sides hard at both of them. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 200  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home